In the following series of articles, we will be exploring the Future Tense of Work honing in on the six major themes depicted in the model below.
Looking at these six themes, four of them lie at the intersection of the three fundamental organisational dimensions. People, Process, and Technology, these are a necessary consideration during business transformation.
These are –
- Integrated Automation which lies at the intersection of People (employees) and Technology dimensions
- Low Code Development which lies at the intersection of People (employees) and Process dimensions
- Customer-centric Business models which lies at the intersection of People (customers) and Process dimensions
- Digital Experience which lies at the intersection of People (customers) and Technology dimensions
The remaining two are core themes that lie at the centre of the equation. They impact all of the four themes mentioned above.
These are –
- Intelligence achieved by applying different Artificial Intelligence technologies
- Platform which is essentially cloud-based with distributed architectures
The below table summarises some of the keywords associated with each of the six themes and the main driving factors behind them.
In subsequent articles, we will explore these themes individually looking at how things are evolving from a future of work perspective and will bring out the latest trends & developments, expert insights, challenges, opportunities, adoption strategies, and other related topics of interest centred around each of the themes. Another important topic of discussion in these articles would be to bust some of the myths surrounding terminology and definitions. For instance- What is truly low-code and what is not? Why every new technology trend is not AI or Digital? Is automation a subset of robotics or is it the other way round? Why customer-centricity is easy to grasp as a concept but difficult to put into practice?
Follow the link to read the other articles around RPA
Contact us at SQA Consulting, to see how we may assist you in developing the necessary skills needed for implementing RPA projects.