SQA Consulting releases its second-generation AI tool for screening alert remediation.
Eliminator consistently closes over 90% of matches from primary screening systems, this second-generation tooling focuses on analysis of list associations and its inference engine that makes analysis even safer and more complete than ever before.
The Eliminator not only replaces most of the level 1 investigation, but also replaces some of the typical level 2 investigation protocol; both releasing existing manual effort for more fruitful work and enabling lower threshold to be deployed in screening.
The use cases for Eliminator are any situation where excessive screening alerts are being generated, such as:
- The overnight batch creates large number of alerts.
- A remediation programme has produced significant spike in alerts.
- An upgrade or change of screening engine has produced significant spike in alerts.
- There is a desire to lower the screening threshold that cannot be fulfilled due to the number of alerts that will be generated.
- The operational cost of processing alerts is too high.
#sanctions #screening #AI #OFAC