Our strategic decision to acquire a 50% stake in ABC Tech Group engineering arm has allowed us to exceed our forecasted targets. The Transformation and Advisory division commences 2022 servicing 9 concurrent clients, 6 of whom we have been providing service to for in excess of 12 months.
Our goal now not just to maintain the quality of our deliverables, but to increase it. In order to do this, we are committed to invest heavily in enhancing our communities of practice across our geographical Technology Hubs, instilling the right leadership, technology infrastructure & continuous training.
SQA Consulting recognises the value of our workforce, & as a result we:
- Offer above market salaries and employee incentives
- Provide meaningful assignments, both internal & client facing
- Prioritise a work life balance
- Recognise & celebrate employee achievements
- Offer professional development & learning opportunities
- Make time for our employees
- Ensure we have monthly townhall meetings to ensure bidirectional communication across our entire workforce
- Acknowledge & act on feedback
- Treat all of our employees as company stakeholders
It is fundamentally important to recognise that without our staff we would not attain the successes that we do, whilst our growth across markets, in the number of clients we are servicing is something to trumpet, our staff , their abilities & continues support are what we at SQA Consulting are most proud of.
#outperforminglastyear, #investinginstaff, #proudofourstaff