SQA have deployed the latest version of our Sanctions Screening Assessment Centre (SAC) v6.8, now available for User download.
This latest release contains lots of new user functionality, including:
- New communication preference options and communication test function to improve communications options for accessing the SQA Server for lists download.
- The ability to include gender information when creating customer test files.
- Support for additional country code formats of ISO-2, ISO-3, FIPs and numeric country codes.
- User configuration options to fine tune the inclusion of specific test types when generating payment test files.
- Addition of Test Name to the analyser results file, to facilitate customer review of the test results.
- Recording descriptive information and activity for a Project in a new Project Log facility.
If you would like more information about the new functionality in this latest release or to download the SAC Release v6.8 installation package, please Contact us at SQA Consulting.