Anyone in the consulting business will resonate when I state it is a feast of famine business.
Providers of software engineering solutions normally recognise that we are normally engaged to deliver a project. When the project finishes, our teams roll off.
At SQA Consulting Limited, we provide cost effective outcome-based solutions, as a result our engagements are extended because we consistently deliver.
6 concurrent clients consuming service for 2 years is a milestone to be celebrated. We are proud of our employees who enable us to attain these levels of success.
SQA Consulting recognises the value of our workforce, & as a result we:
- Offer above market salaries & employee incentives
- Provide meaningful assignments, both internal & client facing
- Prioritise a work life balance
- Recognise & celebrate employee achievements
- Offer professional development & learning opportunities
- Make time for our employees
- Ensure we have monthly townhall meetings to ensure bidirectional communication across our entire workforce
- Acknowledge & act on feedback
- Treat all of our employees as company stakeholders
It is fundamentally important to recognise that without our staff we would not attain the successes that we do, whilst our growth across markets, in the number of clients we are servicing is something to trumpet, our staff , their abilities & continues support are what we at SQA Consulting are most proud of.
#EngagementContinuity, #MustBeDoingSomethingRight, #DeliveringQuality, #Transofrmation, #DeliveryConsistency