It is often difficult to determine the solution benefits over the cost to deliver them. Companies often fall into the category of ‘we want to progress but we don’t want to change’ they are often trapped by the attitude of ‘this is the way we have always done things’.
Companies need to use a defined balance of IT & business cost optimisation in order to attain increased performance via informed technology investments.
At SQA Consulting we pride ourselves on bridging the gap between business & technology.
We enable our clients to overcome this hurdle by:
- Providing a means to correctly distribute controllable quality cost for maximum profits. – Demand management processes.
- Reducing the cost of poor quality in order to increase the company’s profit. – Requirements & test design uplift, automated code reviews, enhanced test coverage & automation.
- Promoting the effective use of resources. – Process training workshops, decision gating, master dashboard MI.
- Automating build test & deployment. – CI/CD process, expanded automated test coverage.
- Integrating tooling stack to provide management info on demand. – Coverage, traceability, MI, automation, single view, informed decisions.
- Prioritising problems & provides a means to measure change/improvement. – Tooling process & workflow uplifts.
- Provide manageable entity & a single overview of quality. – Kabana dashboard, on-demand MI.
Get in touch via email@example.com for more information.