Our mission is to enable enterprises to accelerate the adoption of new technologies allowing them to realise their full potential.
Whether you are developing new systems, securing existing applications & data interfaces, or modernising legacy code, we can ensure you realise your goals
We offer IT consulting services that will help you improve your software architecture & operations. With our pedigree established across payments, fintech & banking, we work with you to create an IT strategy aligned to business goals enabling the technological & digital transformation of your organisation. We will be there through your entire journey to provide careful planning & effective execution to achieve your strategy & goals.
Common Client Challenges
- Enterprise Architecture.
- New Technologies.
- Software Portfolio Management.
- Technical Debt Remediation.
- Resource Capacity.
Our Solution Benefits
- We can help you transition from ineffective systems & legacy / outdated architecture, to a cloud-based infrastructure that streamlines delivery & allows implementation of new technologies.
- We will help you implement new technologies to stay competitive & meet the demands of modern users, while ensuring consistent delivery of high quality IT products & services.
- We will a comprehensive technical due diligence discovering how your business & employees use your existing enterprise software & then provide recommendations for the identified changes, new developments & 3rd party integrations to remove roadblocks & streamline your operations.
- We can provide expert resources to address & remediate your technical debt integrating into your CI/CD pipelines.
- We provide flexible scalable cost effective teams based on site or near shore teams based within our technology hubs located across Croatia, Kosovo, Slovenia or Bosnia.
- We offer outcome based billing.
- We can offer build, operate & transfer models.
- Our product engineering teams are made up of infrastructure, architecture, data, lifecycle, programming and technology experts.
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.